December 13, 2009

These Are My Unfulfilled Desires...

I do not have too many unfulfilled desires. One thing I greatly desire is a family of my own. I want little ones that run around and play all types of sports. I want a husband who is there for the family always and loves me and the kids. I have always wanted a family I could start.

My other unfulfilled desire is to become a professional dancer/choreographer. I want to be on So You Think You Can Dance and then some day open my own dance studio with my sister. I have no idea if I would ever make it that far but I hope. Dance is one of my largest passion. I use it to express myself and what I am feeling. There have been plenty circumstances where I feel like I have shown the audience what I wanted to portray and those moments I treasure greatly. I walk off the stage feeling great and completely relaxed and happy.

The following are parts of my dance audition tape:

Part of Ballet


Baby Routine



Stay Routine

No comments:

Post a Comment