December 13, 2009

These Things I Have Lived For...


Top of Beacon Rock!


I have lived for a lot of things in my life. Without my friends, family, Jesus, and community service I would never had made it as far as I have. I love helping others whenever I can. Even when I am completely overwhelmed with other things, I find that helping others relaxes me and helps me become less stressed out. Helping out for me includes community service, like working as a camp counselor at Camp Thunderbird, and just helping out anyone else. I tutor several people in school and also substitute for my dance teachers whenever they are sick or cannot make it in. Sometimes the substituting can be up to 6 hours a week, especially when it gets colder and people start getting sick. I also like helping people because it makes others happy and I also live for that. It is my goal to make others happy, not just myself. I also live for others when we have to work together to get somewhere. Like on pilgrimage when we all had to hike as a class. It was a chance to build a community within the class of 2010.

Besties!


My family and Jesus fall into the same group, partially because they have been together for my entire life. My parents introduced me to Jesus and His love and while doing that they also showed me their love for me. My parents have sacrificed so much for me so I believe it is my goal to repay them as best as I can. This is also similar to Jesus. He died in order for my sins to be forgiven so I owe Him by following Him with His faith and living a life modeled off of Him. Jesus is my role model and as cheesy as this sounds I often ask myself the question "What would Jesus do?".

Quilt my mom made, Photo by me!

My friends are my biggest support group. I cannot begin to explain everything they have done for me. I live for them and try to be there for them when ever they need me. They mean the world to me and whenever we hang out I feel visible. They make me happy so I live to make them happy as well. This means congratulating them even when I do not achieve as much as they do.

Taste the Rainbow! Homecoming week: Candyland theme

Group of friends! Senior Jumpsuits

Mrs. Egland's Senior Composition Class/PJ day

Mrs. Hiles CP Toga Girls: aka Family

No comments:

Post a Comment